Here are this year’s Pulitzer winners and finalists with bonus links:
- Winner: Less by Andrew Sean Greer
- In the Distance by Hernan Diaz
- The Idiot by Elif Batuman (read not one, but two Millions’ reviews)
- Winner: Locking Up Our Own by James Foreman Jr.
- Notes on a Foreign Country by Suzy Hansen
- The Evolution of Beauty by Richard O. Prum
- Winner: The Gulf:The Making of an American Sea by Jack E. Davis
- Fear City: New York’s Fiscal Crisis and the Rise of Austerity Politics by Kim Phillips-Fein
- Hitler in Los Angeles: How Jews Foiled Nazi Plots Against Hollywood and America by Steven J. Ross
Biography or Autobiography:
- Winner: Prairie Fires: The American Dreams of Laura Ingalls Wilder by Caroline Fraser
- Richard Nixon: The Life by John A. Farrell
- Robert Lowell, Setting the River on Fire by Kay Redfield Jamison
Winners and finalists in other categories are available at the Pulitzer Web site.