- Try out our new “Random Post” button below the search boxes on the sidebar.
- CJR unveils new software in the quest to stamp out “gotcha journalism.”
* Charlie Gibson, September 11, 2008:
Question: “Have you ever met a foreign head of state?”
Gotcha Quotient: 95
Reason: First of all, foreign policy-related questions are incredibly unfair…
- Tennis reprints David Foster Wallace’s feature essay from its September 1996 issue.
- Perhaps not the most useful link in these tight times: “The Most Expensive Things I could Find On Amazon.com” (Note: several of these are out of stock. Coincidence?)
- None of you saw this coming: Rapper Coolio to release his own cookbook.
- Cindy Sherman’s famous librarian “Untitled Film Still” fetched $900k at a recent auction.